Quad Biking Atv Maras Moray 1D
Unforgettable Quad Bike Tour Maras Salinas and Moray Incan site.
Welcome to the start of your quad biking experience in the incas land!!!… We offer guided quad biking trips in one of the most secenic parts of the cusco – peru, with a choice of technical off road qud biking and scenic off road quad bike tours.
FIRST DAY: Sacred Valley of Incas (QUAD BIKING TO MARAS AND MORAY)
HALF DAY or FULL DAY (Upon Request)
A spectacular Half Day or Full Day Quad biking trip near Cusco. We will leave the ancient capital of the Inca Empire and drive to Chinchero village in the Sacred Valley. At this point we will start Quad biking through the Andes, towards the experimental terraces of Moray first, to then go on to Maras village, where we will stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we will descend to the famous salt mines and then we will be back to the lodge , from where we will drive back to Cusco. We will travel around 35 km of single-track roads, passing through small villages with fantastic views of the valley.
- Pre-departure briefing
- Transfer Hotel to the Quechuas Adventure Park(Huaypo Lake) and back to Hotel.
- High quality mountain Quad bike
- Safety equipment (helmets and gloves)
- Highly qualified English / Spanish speaking professional tourist guide
- Shared Public Transportation
- Entrance fees to Maras and Moray
WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothing
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Biking shoes or sport shoes
- Fleece, Jacket or sweater
- Camera, films
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain or cold
- Sun block
- Toilet paper
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, etc.
- Water bottle
Prices & Availability
SHARED GROUP SERVICE:Price Per person / US$60