Inca Trail 3/D 2/N (New)
FIRST INCA TRAIL DAY : CUSCO-104 KILOMETER TO WIÑAYWAYNA-PUENTE RUINAS (Inca Trail with Sunset in Machupicchu)
Transfer from the cusco hotel to the train station in ollantaytambo. then Train to KM 104. At this point we start trek for 3 hours approximately to the well preserved remains of the ruins of Wiñay Wayna (2900 mts. altitude). On the way we can see beautiful waterfalls. After lunch, we keep walking for about 2 more hours to get the sungate and then we go down to Puente Ruinas campsite which is below the Machupicchu City
SECOND INCA TRAIL DAY : AGUAS CALIENTES TO MACHU PICCHU( WE CAN CLIMB HUAYNAPICCHU OR MACHUPICCHU MOUNTAIN Based on availability) (Inca Trail with Sunrise in Machupicchu)
After breakfast we have an early start and we will walk for 1 hour and half to get one of the greatest archaeological discovery of modern times is revealed. machupicchu so get where the most beatiful spot is , the postcard site to take postcard pictures and the the guide will expalin you the story of machupicchu for about two hours an then you will get free time to you will have plenty of time to explore by yourself ( you can climb Huaynapicchu & Machupicchu mountain) ( it takes one hour up and one hour down ). And after you enjoy machupicchu we have to go down to Puentes ruinas to camp again.
THIRD DAY : AGUAS CALIENTES – OLLANTAYTAMBO – MARAS – MORAY – CHINCHEROS – CUSCO.
we take the early train 2 hours from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo where explore this nice incan site and after we go to Moray incan site, salt flats of maras and then chincheros.
then back to cusco.
What’s Included in the Classic Inca Trail?
- Professional licensed guide fluent in English, Spanish, and Quechua
- A personal porter for the Classic inca Trail (7 Kg/15 pounds)
- Pre trek briefing 1 to 2 days before the trek
- Support staff including professional cooks and porters to carry all group gear and 7 kg (15 pounds) per hiker for your own belongings.
- two breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners
- Drinking water and snacks
- Dining tent with table, stools, and all dining implements
- Toilet tent
- Kitchen tent
- Sleeping tents and air mattress – Four person tent for every two people
- Emergency supplies, including first aid kit, oxygen, and emergency radios
- All group fees, including Inca Trail permits and entrance to Machu Picchu
- Round Trip Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to km 104 and Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- All transfers, private van to trailhead at km 82, bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, and private van from Ollantaytambo to your hotel in Cusco.
Does Not Include in the Classic Inca Trail
- Sleeping Bag – can be rented from us
- Hiking poles – can be rented from us
- Ticket to climb Huayna Picchu mountain (ticket can be purchased for US $65)
- Breakfast on Day 1 and lunch and dinner on Day 4
- Tips for porters, chef, and guide
What to Bring
- Original passport (if you have acquired a new one after you made your booking, bring both)
- Down or synthetic feather sleeping bag (can be rented from us)
- Clothes (trekking boots, warm fleece jacket, a few t-shirts, socks, sun hat, warm underwear, light long pants, gloves, rain jacket)
- Toiletries (toilet paper, wet wipes, personal towel)
- Sunscreen SPF 35+ recommended
- Head lamp
- Camera with spare batteries (batteries run down faster at high altitudes)
- Book to read (you will have some spare time at every camp to read your favorite book)
- Trekking poles (recommended especially for the steep descents, can be rented from us)
- Bug repellent
Prices & Availability
Price per person 2017:
US$500 per person (Group Size 02 persons Minimum 08 Persons Average – 16 Persons Maximum with 02 Guides)
- Student Discount (only with active green ISIC card. Must be below 25 years old): US$20
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US $20
Aditional/Extras NOT Included (Need to book in Advance):
- Machu Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 65.00
- Huayna Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 65.00
- Vistadome Train Aguas Calientes-Cusco: USD60.00
- Extra Night in Aguas Calientes: Depends on the type of Hotel desired.
- Sleeping Bag US$25
- Walking Pole US$15
- Inflatable Mattress US$25
- Single Tent Supplement US$35
How to book:
You can either book by emailing us or by using the Booking form on this site.
Send us your main Departure date and back up date: By providing us with a main date and a back up date for your trek (classic Inca Trail, Lares, Salkantay, etc) you automatically authorize Aymaras Expeditions to use either of these dates for your reservation. Aymaras Expeditions within the next 48 hours (after you have sent us your booking form and confirm deposit was made) will send you an electronic receipt confirming your trek has been officially booked and also to confirm the exact departure date of your trek.
Send us your Personal Details for Booking: Your passport number and other information must be valid. Please advise if you change your passport number after booking the tour (especially for booking the classic Inca Trail as if we do not make a change in your official details, you may not be permitted to do the trek). Please Note changing passports’ numbers requires an extra fee (we are able to change passports numbers easily on our receipt but its also extremely important that we make the changes with the Inca Trail authorities)
Student rate: In order to obtain this discount you must have a valid ISIC card. It is important you scan and e-mail this to us at the time of booking and that it is valid on the date you are booked on the Inca Trail/alternative trek (you will need to show the real ISIC card http://www.isiccard.com upon your arrival here in Cusco and in Machu Picchu).
Payment of deposit:
1. For the classic Inca Trails: 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 or 7 days (Group or Private Service)
We request a non-refundable deposit US$200 per person along with personal details of each member participating in the trek:
– Full Passport names
– Passport number,
– Date of Birth(DOB),
– Whatsapp Number,
Payment of deposit amount is:
- US$200 per person for the Inca Trail only Or
- US$265 per person for the Inca Trail + Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu climbing.Please confirm if you want to climb Huayna Picchu (the 45 minute climb near Machu Picchu site) or Machu Picchu as they need to be booked well in advance too; there are 2 time sessions:
- 7 – 8am or
- 10 – 11am – this also needs to be specified although you need to be flexible to either time.
METHODS OF PAYMENT / Send Money By using Credit Cards
(1) Western Union Money Transfer Company(Fastest and safest method of sending money in Peru)(It takes Minutes and pick the money inmediately and we can confirm in minutes)
Another way to do your payment from abroad and avoid high bank charges or taxes, is using WESTERN UNION, a global transfer service that has a large network of offices around the world.
Money Transfer by Western Union (using your credit cards) – There are additional fees associated with this method of payment. The method of payment depends on which country that you are sending the money. From the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, France, Netherlands & Norway you can make the money transfer online at : http://www.westernunion.com/ Just visit the website and follow the instructions. Visa and Master Card can be used. The charge is less if you go directly to a local Western Union agent in your town and pay in cash. For countries other than those mentioned above you will have to go to the office of your local agent to pay the deposit. The Western Union website allows you to search for the agent nearest to where you live. There are over 245,000 agents throughout the world so you should have no problem finding one that is convenient to you.
Receiver’s Name: JUANITA
Receiver’s Surname: RAMOS QUISPE
Receiver’s Address : San Juan de Dios 295
Receiver’s City: CUZCO
Receiver’s Country: Peru
Afterwards send us an e-mail with the following information:
Operation and transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) / Number of 10 Number Very Important_____________________
Date and hour of the Payment: ________________________
Sent total amount:______________________
You Can Make your Payment through Western Union with your Visa Card
Send Money transfer online from:
(2) PAYPAL ONLINE PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account. you can also send us other amount adding 9% to: email@example.com
For those that wish to pay via Paypal or bank deposit, please note that a 9% fee applies. That is, you need to increase your payment by 9% to cover the costs that we incur via this kind of payments.
CLASSIC INCA TRAIL TO MACHUPICHU ( IT REQUIRES US$200 DEPOSIT PER PERSON TO CONFIRM THE TOUR)
INKA TRAIL TO MACHUPICCHU
ALTERNATIVE TREKS TO MACHUPICHU ( IT REQUIRES US$100 DEPOSIT PER PERSON TO CONFIRM THE TOUR)
MANU AND TAMBOPATA JUNGLE ( IT REQUIRES US$100 DEPOSIT PER PERSON TO CONFIRM
(3) Transfer into PERUVIAN BANKING ACCOUNT We can also accept payments by bank transfer to our Peru bank account.(It takes at least 3 working days)
You can directly transfer funds from your own banking account to our banking account. There is a 9% admin fee attached to this account that you need to add onto the amount you are sending. See details below.
Duration of Taken to Receive Transfer: 1 day to 3 days dependent on where you are sending from.
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
Name of Bank: Banco de Crédito del Perú BCP
Account Number: (US$ dollars) 285-26854918145
Account Name: UBALDINA RAMOS QUISPE
SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
Emergency phone VíaBCP: 0051-1-3119898
Bank Address: 189 Av. Del Sol, Cusco – Perú / Phone: 0051–84– 235255
The deposit must be sent under the name of UBALDINA RAMOS QUISPE (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us an e-mail with the following information:
Date and hour of the Payment:_______________________
Operation and transaction numbers.__________________
Displayed name (it should be UBALDINA RAMOS QUISPE)
Sent total amount:______________________
Name of the bank where the transaction was done._____________________
We’ll send an E-mail confirming the transaction and we’ll re-confirm your reserve as well.