Horseback Maras Moray Machupicchu 2D/1N
Day 1. – Cusco – Horseback Riding Tour to Maras Moray and Aguas Calientes.
At 8am Pick you up from your hotel in Cusco. Transfer to ranch, located in the sacred valley. At ranch we will meet our horses and complete explanation about the premises and an introduction of our national horse, riding courses and equitation lead by an experience instructor. We go to the salt platforms of Salineras (Inca times), still being used by the locals to extract salt from the mountain spring water. Where the salty water is channelled through an impressive irrigation system and left to evaporate in the sun.(Salinas)
and then after we will continue to Moray and explore the incan site and after exploring we stop to have lunch and we will go towards Ollantaytambo to explore this nice site and then we will take the train to Aguas calientes town
Day 2. – Aguas Calientes – Machu picchu – Cusco.
first option is leaving at 4:30am breakfast and begin of 2 hours climb to Machu Picchu archaeological site (2500m).and Second option is leaving at 6am breakfast and half hour later aboard the first tourist bus to drop us to Machu Picchu main door, and to be the first visitors inside Machu Picchu archaeological site you will have complete guided tour of this spectacular and mystical place. The guided tour include walk through the different section such as urban, agriculture, and the religions zone was used by the Inca Culture. According with the time and your feeling you can coordinating with the tour guide climb to Huayna Picchu (Young Mountain) this climbing take around 1 hour to get the summit from where you can have the best view for photos of all Machu Picchu and of deep green canyon surrounding the sacred Inca City. At according time descend to Machu Picchu and then free time to explorer on your own. At mentioned time aboard a tourist bus to descend to Aguas Calientes town. Lunch will be in town and then we will aboard the backpacker train to Ollantaytambo (Sacred Valley) and from here we take a private van to drop us to the hotel in Cusco.
- Private vehicle along the bike tour.
- English speaking tour guide during the 2 Days
- Horses to ride
- Helmet and comfortable for your head.
- / 01 Dinner in Ollantaytambo or Aguas Calientes.
- Machupicchu Entrance fee
- Time of Riding 4 to 5 hours (Aprox)
- 2 lunches ( one in the sacred valley and one in Aguas Calientes )
- A small bottle of water
- Tourist Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo)
- Private Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco and Drop off at the hotel
- Lodging in Aguas Calientes ( Nice Hostel twin bed room with private bathroom and hot shower)
- Bottle of oxygen and first aid kit for all participants and our cam staff (only private service)
- Food and accommodation for our camp staff (guide and driver)
- Tourist Pass( Known as Boleto Turistico to see Maras and Moray
WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Small back pack
- Rain jacket or poncho (December – April)
- Tenis shoes
- One complete change of clothing.
- Bottel of wáter
- Flash light and batteries
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Insect repellent
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, etc.
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Extra Money (soles)