Quad Biking Maras Moray Machupicchu 2D/1N
Day 2. – Cusco – Maras and Moray salt Flats – Salinas – Ollantaytambo.
city of course after a full brief and comprehensive instruction you will be escorted by an experienced instructor through winding trails, climbing hills and encountering humps and steep drops.ATV riding is at northeast getting the top of Cusco where we get a great view of all the city. Afterward we continue descending into the Sacred valley enjoining Chinchero typical town, Piuray and Huaypo lake and all surrounding area as well as the archeological site of Moray and Salt mines at Maras colonial village…Our Quad bikes are durable, fast and agile which can run on almost any surface and is the perfect quad bike for first time riders and experienced alike. Quad biking can be tailored to your groups skills, our experienced instructors will judge your ability and take you on a route designed to get you the most out of your experience. and then after we will have to go to Ollantaytambo Incan site to explore and then take the train to Aguas calientes where we do overnight.
Day 2. – Aguas Calientes – Machu picchu – Cusco.
first option is leaving at 4:30am breakfast and begin of 2 hours climb to Machu Picchu archaeological site (2500m).and Second option is leaving at 6am breakfast and half hour later aboard the first tourist bus to drop us to Machu Picchu main door, and to be the first visitors inside Machu Picchu archaeological site you will have complete guided tour of this spectacular and mystical place. The guided tour include walk through the different section such as urban, agriculture, and the religions zone was used by the Inca Culture. According with the time and your feeling you can coordinating with the tour guide climb to Huayna Picchu (Young Mountain) this climbing take around 1 hour to get the summit from where you can have the best view for photos of all Machu Picchu and of deep green canyon surrounding the sacred Inca City. At according time descend to Machu Picchu and then free time to explorer on your own. At mentioned time aboard a tourist bus to descend to Aguas Calientes town. Lunch will be in town and then we will aboard the backpacker train to Ollantaytambo (Sacred Valley) and from here we take a private van to drop us to the hotel in Cusco.
- Private vehicle Cusco to Huaypo Lake where the Quads are.
- English speaking tour guide during the 2 Days
- Quad Bike ATV machines in good maintenance
- Helmet and comfortable for your head.
- Warm gloves / 01 Dinner in Ollantaytambo or Aguas Calientes.
- Machupicchu Entrance fee
- Time of Riding 3 to 4 hours (Aprox)
- 2 lunches ( one in the sacred valley and one in Aguas Calientes )
- A small bottle of water
- Tourist Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo)
- Private Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco and Drop off at the hotel
- Lodging in Aguas Calientes ( Nice Hostel twin bed room with private bathroom and hot shower)
- Bottle of oxygen and first aid kit for all participants and our cam staff (only private service)
- Food and accommodation for our camp staff (guide and driver)
- Tourist Pass( Known as Boleto Turistico to see Maras and Moray
WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Small back pack
- Rain jacket or poncho (December – April)
- Tenis shoes
- One complete change of clothing.
- Bottel of wáter
- Flash light and batteries
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Insect repellent
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, etc.
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Extra Money (soles)