Inca Trail Peru Package 11D/10N
Day 01: Arrive Lima City Tour (Overnight Hotel Lima).
Day 02: Arrive Cusco & Cusco City Tour (Overnight Hotel Cusco).
Day 03: Machupicchu Full Day (Overnight Hotel Cusco).
Days 04 -05 – 06: Start the Ausangate Trek for 4 days (Overnight Hotel Cusco).
Day 07: Back from Augsante to Cusco (Overnight Hotel Cusco).
Day 08: Travel to Cusco to Puno visiting Andahuaylillas, Inca temple of raqchi, pucara our way (Overnight Hotel Puno).
Day 09: Visit the beautiful island of Uros and Amantani on Lake Titicaca (Overnight Amantani home stay).
Day 10: Island Visits – Taquile & Uros (Overnight Hotel Puno).
Day 11: Transfer Hotel to Airport or Terminal (End of the Service)
Day 1: Arrive in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
If arriving during the day, your hotel will be in the neighborhood of Miraflores, with good shopping and restaurants, and you’ll have an included city tour in the afternoon. If arriving late at night, you’ll be close to the airport for a bit more sleep before your next day’s flight, and you’ll have a tour of Lima upon your return.
Day 2: Morning flight over the Andes to Cuzco.
After checking into your hotel, we’ll head to the Plaza de Armas, the center of old Cuzco, then climb up to the ruins of Sacsayhuaman above town for great afternoon views over the city. Depending on your arrival time, there may be time for shopping or more sightseeing in the afternoon.
Day 3: Machu Picchu & Cuzco Full Day.
We take a bus from cusco to Ollantaytambo and then we take the train to Aguas Calientes as soon as we arrive we take a bus up to Machupicchu and then you will get 2 hours guided tour andafter free time to explore by yourself in Machu Picchu santuary or climb huaynapicchu Mountain . after you have enjoyed Machupicchu you have to go down to Aguas calientes to take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then Bus back to cusco.
Day 4: Cusco / Mallma / Singrenacocha Lagoon
Pick up from the Hotel at 7:00 am drive in our private transport to Mallma (3900m/12795ft) situated southeast of Cusco. During the walk we will observe beautiful natural scenery when we are passing high Andean plateaus. The presence of mountains, lagoons and rivers makes it unimaginable scenery. Arriving in Mallma, we will take a fresh walk of about 3 hours, during which we will enjoy the spectacular view on the Callangate Mountain that borders to our camping site called Singrenacocha lagoon (4200m/13776ft)
Meals Included: Box-lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Singrenacocha / Pallccapampa
Breakfast; the sunrise over the Cordillera Vilcanota is very spectacular, with the scenery of glaciers, lagoons etc. around us. In spite of being high in the Andes, some flowers and plants knew to develop, such as the Andean Cactus. Also Camelids, Chinchillins, the Condor and the Puma live here. We will ascent to the Huayna Ausangate Pass (4600m/15088ft), after it to continue going through different altitude levels to the Pallccapampa Valley (4500m/14760ft), our camping place.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6:Pallccapampa / Pacchanta
Breakfast; the sunrise will give us some fine moments during the walk to the Acoyconca Pass (4800m/15744ft). We will have view at the glaciers Callangate and Ausangate in a colorful scene with some villages down in the valleys. After it we will easily descend to the community of Pacchanta (4300m/14104ft), where we will enjoy the thermal waters. Overnight at this place near the Hot spring
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 7: Pacchanta / Tinqui / Cusco
Breakfast; we leave Pacchanta and start to walk our way back to Tinqui (3850m/12628ft), which will take approximately 3 hours. During the walk we will see the living culture of the farmers in the glacier chain called Cinaqara; we board a private transportation that will take us back to the city of Cusco, where we estimate to arrive around 5:00 pm
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus ride from Cusco to Puno (With stops) leaving cusco at 7:00 am arriving to puno at 5:00 pm) and exploring places which are shown below.
ANDAHUAYLILLAS: It is named the “Sixtine Chapel of America” and in some sense the comparison examples of the Andean popular religious art. The church of Andahuayliaas is a jewerly of the mestizo baroque architecture that developed in Cusco. Its nave presents profuse decoration, especially in the celling decorated with carved panels which is a recover with pan de oro (type of gold decoration).
RAQCHI (Temple of Wiracocha God): To 121 Km of Cusco, it was an Inca church of monumental dimensions: 100 meters of length by 26 meters of wide and 14 meters of height; the temple is divided in two naves and each nave shows basics of 11 giant columns. The bases of the church are bulit perfectly carving stones continued with adobe. It is aprpreciated besides qolqas or granary places of military order, religious, Inka between others.
LA RAYA: Media point in the rout of Cusco – Puno. It is the highest part, it has 4335 meters above sea level, we can appreciate beautiful landscapes, llamas and vivuÃ±as, geographic union between two cultures quechua and aymara, we can see the Altiplano arid and dry union with the quechua zone with rivers and valleys.
PUKARA: It is the most important and oldest ceremonial center of the Altiplano, preceding to tiahunaco, characterized by a series oh echelon platforms ceremonial center. It’s also possible to appreciate interesting litosculptures, trails or tomb stone of intriguing personage that seems to show evidence of a brave civilization. here is where it was discovered the origins of the Andean culture in the Altiplano.
Day 09: UROS- AMANTANI (OVERNIGHT AT AMANTANI ISLANDS)
After breakfast, we will take a two-hour motor boat excursion on the waters of Lake Titicaca, which straddles the border of Peru and Bolivia, to the unique floating “islands” of the Uros. These ancient inhabitants of the lake, known as the Water Tribe, have built their own “islands” by periodically adding new layers of a type of reed unique to the area called “totora”. Their homes and boats are also made of this material. There are over forty of these islands, which have strategic defenses such as watch towers just in case!
Then it is on to Amantani Island, which is inhabited by over 3,000 Quechua-speaking natives, still governed by their ancient traditions, whose main occupations are the production of ceramics and textiles. You can explore the Inca and Tiahuanco archaeological remains on the island. The positive energy here is so powerful, you have an almost panoramic view of the lake and you will not want to miss the sunset and sunrise either.
Lunch is a simple affair provided by us before staying overnight at the house of a local islander, to enjoy the hospitality of a typical Amantani home.
Day 10: TAQUILE-PUNO
After a good breakfast, you will visit Taquile island, a narrow, long and quite hilly island, of approximately 15 square kilometers, which was once used as a prison when it belonged to the Spanish. You will meet its inhabitants and admire their colorful textile fabrics, which has been their staple trade since time immemorial. Here you can also enjoy a highly scenic trek, followed by lunch in a local restaurant. Then you will back to puno port at 5:00pm.(Hotel in Puno)
Day 11: Early morning flight From Juliaca to Lima.
International flights may depart any time after 12pm(End of the Service)Add on the Nazca Lines, the Amazon Rainforest, Colca Canyon, and other extension tours or treks. Let us know.
AYMARAS EXPEDITIONS INCLUDES:
– Lima – Cusco Airfare
– Juliaca – Lima Airfare
Ausangate Trek 4/D 3/N
(Group size 02 to 06 ppl average; Max 08 person)
– Ausangate Trek English Guide
– Cook in charge of all meal, Horses: To carry camping equipment, portable table and chairs, food, and kitchen/cooking equipment
– Horses: To carry duffle bags, passenger Self-inflating Therm-a-rest mattresses (07 kilos per passenger)
– Entrance to Ausangate Park
– Camping Equipment 4 season tent(04ppl tent for 02ppl) & Self-inflating Therm-a-rest mattresses
– Private Bus to Mollepata where start the trek, and Private Transportation back to Cusco.
– Meals: Breakfast (03), Lunch (03), Dinner (03), Morning Snack (03), Afternoon Snack (03)
– Entrance to Machupicchu
– Tourist Expedition Train(Round Trip) From Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
– Bus Up & Down(From Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes)
– English Speaking Guide in Machupichu (02 & half hours Guided tour)
– Tourist Return Bus From Ollantaytambo – Cusco Hotel.
Hotel Nights ( breakfast included ) (Lodging)
– LIMA: 01 nights of hotel accommodation
– AUSANGATE TREK: 03 nights Camping
– CUSCO: 03 nights of hotel accommodation
– PUNO: 02 nights of hotel accommodation
– AMANTANI ISLAND: 01 night of Homestay in Amantani(Puno)
Lima Tour: City Tour
– Includes Tourist bus, English Guide & Entrance fees
Cusco Tours: / City Tour & Sacred Valley
– City Tour: Includes Tourist bus & English Guide (Tourist Attractions to see: Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay)
– Sacred Valley of the Incas (Awanacancha, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo & Chincheros)
– Private Cuzco Airport Transfers
– Private Lima Airport Transfers
– All Transfers Hotel Terminal/Airport Transfers
– Tour Bus from Cusco – Puno(Includes: Tourist Bus, Guide, Buffet Lunch, Entrance fees to the tourist places)
– 2 Day Lake Titicaca Islands Tour(Includes: Motorized boat, Guide, Meals: Breakfast (01), Lunch (02), Dinner (01), Entrance fee to the islands: Uros, Amantani & Taquile)
– Aymaras Expeditions T-Shirt
AYMARAS EXPEDITIONS DOESNT INCLUDE:
– International Airfares.(Please Give us Details of you Flight Tickets to pick you up from the airport) Flight Number & Company Name.)
– All airport departure tax – Lima International Departure tax is approximately US$35 and Lima Domestic Departure tax is approximately US$8
– Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
– Meal Budget : Allow approx. US$10 US$15 for every meal not included.
– Sleeping bags US$5 per day & hiking poles US$ 4 per day (02 poles/black diamond or Leki) can be easily rented from us. Let us know.
– Tips for the guides, porters and other staff.
– Lunch and dinner whilst staying at hotels.
– Alcoholic drinks, tickets for the hot springs at Aguas Calientes
– Travel Insurance and things of a personal nature – laundry and telephone calls, personal taxis, souvenirs etc.
– We will gladly arrange additional accommodation for you before or after your trip: In Lima/Cuzco/Machu Picchu.
– Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please):Aymaras Expeditions highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance. Aymaras Expeditions will assist in obtaining all necessary documents for you to be refunded by your insurance company.
Any unexpected situations occurred during the journey and which are beyond our control, including changes in scheduling trains or flights, delays, strikes, cancellations, missed connections, etc.. shall be covered by the passenger as a whole. Also, if you for physical reasons of health cannot continue the trek or walk, and will need emergency evacuation then all charges incurred such as transportation, hotel, ambulance, doctors, medication, hospitalization, etc.. will be at passenger’s expense.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
Please Note: Walking and journey times are approximate and the package includes Classic Inca Trail see availability first.
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
• Original Passport (and some copies)
• Travel insurance (and some copies)
• Airline tickets (and some copies)
• US$ cash and travellers cheques
• Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
• Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
• Camera and films
• Rechargeable batteries and adapters
• Reading/writing material
• Cover for backpacks
• Fleece top
• Windproof/waterproof jacket
• Small towel and swim wear
• Sun hat
• 2 pairs of shorts
• 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
• 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
• Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes
• Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
• Sport hiking sandals
• Sun block
• Toiletries (biodegradable)
• Watch or alarm clock
• Water bottle
• Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
• Flashlight (head light recommended)
• Money belt
• Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
• Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
• Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
• Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us )
• Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
• Thermal underwear
• Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)